Key responsibilities / accountabilities
- Responsible for LWD service delivery and quality in Saudi Arabia
- Meeting objectives within the assigned areas of responsibility.
- Monitors and approves contributions and updates to knowledge databases.
- Manage the relation with the customer’s reservoir engineers and petrophysics teams including events, SQM meetings …etc.
- Supports product line in the development and commercialization of new products and services.
- Work as a focal point between Engineering, Operations, Geoscience, Sales and Marketing on the application of LWD services.
- Manage the relation between operations and GPE
- Manage the control internal and external issues related to LWD.
- Submits abstracts for technical papers and participates in the preparation of papers.
- Educates mentors and supervises less experienced staff.
Preferred qualification / requirements
- Excellent organizing, planning, and presentation skills.
- Must be action oriented, ethical in value, and customer focused with a drive for results.
- Demonstrated effective leadership skills and strong interpersonal skills.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering or Science.
- 5 Years’ experience in LWD, preferred in Saudi Arabia.
- Advanced technical skills. Advanced written and verbal skills.
- Strong ability to build peer relationships as well as work independently.
- Advanced problem solving and project management skills.