ABOUT THIS JOBProviding wireline support to Wireline Services based in Saudi Arabia KEY RESPONSIBILITIES / ACCOUNTABILITIES
- Under general supervision receives established instructions on routine work and detailed instructions on wellsite activity performs basic duties at the wellsite and at the shop.
- Learns about servicing mechanical devices, building logging cable heads, building perforating cable heads and tool maintenance. Able to Rig up and down wellsite equipment.
- Develops hoisting skills in different situations such as fishing operations, coring operations, testing operations vertical tool make-up and in deviated wells.
- Maintains wellsite records and communications as required by District Manager.
- Responsible for proper job-related paperwork and other records for self and assigned crew.
- Must have knowledge of and ensure compliance with all Federal, Country, State, Local and WLE regulations applicable to WLE explosives operations.
- Drives company vehicles in a safe manner, observing all Company and government regulations and arrive at well site or other designated destination at scheduled time.
- Participates actively in quality improvement efforts with respect to ballistics operations.
- Promotes and maintains good customer relations.
- Carries out all required responsibilities safely as described in Managing Base Operations, Managing Well Operations and Managing Equipment and Logistics manuals.
- Performs other related duties as required.
- Conducts all business activities in accordance with Baker Hughes HSE policies, Legal Compliance requirements and Baker Hughes Core Values.
ESSENTIAL QUALIFICATIONS / REQUIREMENTS
- Technical Diploma or equivalent.
- Industry experience and product line training required.
- At least 3 year experience in running or operates wireline tools