ABOUT THIS JOBThe Geoscientist Trainee position will assist and provide technical support to the Reservoir Development Services based in the Saudi Arabia office. KEY RESPONSIBILITIES / ACCOUNTABILITIES
- Under direct supervision, performs geological/geo-mechanical/petrophysical/reservoir engineering interpretation and analysis using appropriate, state-of-the-art techniques to provide Best in Class solutions for the client.
- Responsibility is limited to projects of minimal complexity, scope and impact.
- Assignments are outlined in detail.
- Sphere of influence limited to immediate supervisor and project team.
- Handles special projects, as assigned.
ESSENTIAL QUALIFICATIONS / REQUIREMENTS
- Degree in Petroleum Engineering
- Fresh Graduate or 1 year working experience engineering field
PREFERRED QUALIFICATION / REQUIREMENT
- Good problem solving skills with a drive for results.
- Good written and verbal skills.
- Ability to build peer relationships as well as work independently.
- Ability to assimilate into Multi-Cultural Teams.
- Must be action oriented, ethical in value, and have a strong client focus.
- Good analytical skills.
- Effective listening skills.
- Demonstrates understanding of wireline and/or LWD tools/measurements and interpretation and analysis.
- Knowledge of basic computer operation skills including data input/output, competency in visualization and exposure to geoscience-specific computer operations