ABOUT THIS JOB
- At Baker Hughes, this position is responsible for providing Baker Hughes sales staff with consistent, state-of-the-art sales support in technical design of cementing
- To maintain and grow the company’s status as the recognized leader within the oil service industry by ensuring that proposals generated by Baker Hughes offer innovative solutions of the highest quality
- Provide support for the product line(s), technical selling, key field product applications, well prognosis, and/or cementing product performance.
- Assist with prototype tool applications and new product market introductions.
- Investigate unusual or unsatisfactory product performance to determine root cause and preventative action.
- Complete advanced product line training. (Field Service Personnel not included).
- Handle special projects as assigned.
- Conduct all business activities in accordance with Baker Hughes HSE policies, Legal Compliance requirements and Baker Hughes Core Values.
- Bachelor degree in Engineering
- 3 to 4 years of experience in cementing technical support
- Experience in running cementing software
- Problem solver and work with ownership attitude